We are hiring
Role: Project Manager - Halavaka he Vagahau Niue Project
Type: Fixed term
Hours: Full time - Work from home
Salary: $70k p/a
Fakalofa lahi atu.
Do you have a passion for vagahau Niue/Pasifika Languages? Do you want to help shape the future of vagahau Niue in schools? If you are innovative, strategic, emotionally intelligent, hands-on and can bring a multicultural lens to the project you will enjoy this stimulating ground breaking role.
Vagahau Niue Trust (VNT) is offering an exciting opportunity to lead the vision of Halavaka he Vagahau Niue Project into mainstream schools in Auckland starting January 2022.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Partnering and developing excellent collaborative relationships with the project stakeholders to lead the strategic direction of the project stream and context, managing internal and external resources and maintaining a financial overview of project costs
- Lead and coordinate the Project, documentation, reporting and monitoring requirements throughout the project lifecycle including supporting team members as applicable.
- Manage the successful delivery of Halavaka he Vagahau Niue Project.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- 2 - 5 years project management experience
- Proven experience in the delivery of a variety of successful projects, preferably within the public sector
- Able to cope with ambiguity, uncertainty and change, and balance multiple deliverables
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills
- Education and Financial management experience
- Vagahau Niue a bonus but not necessary
Application close: 5pm, Friday 26th November 2021
Application Form : Halavaka he Vagahau Niue Project
Complete form above and email covering letter and CV to :
Carissa McCay - [email protected]
Applications will be screened as we receive them in order to move swiftly to interview shortly after the advert closes on Friday, 26th November 2021.